TuneList - Make your site Live

Oct 15, 2011

Sayunk!!! I'm hurt when u r hurting...

Felt like crying when u crying in front of me.
But I can't cuz u r crying... sorry syunk...
If i could fly to u rite now
I WILL!

Why u want to b hurt again?!!!
I love u so much dat i became such a bad friend at that time
Cuz I'm asking u to let go someone dat u love...
I'm sorry....

I juz love u so much dat i felt like 'cekik2' him rite now!!!!

Herm... it's ok.
Anything happen after diz, i'm still here with u
Do something dat u think would b da best for u.

U have to b strong k! 
U have me if u lost thousand people.
Remember dat!!!
Dun b sad!!
Xnk nangis2 da!!!! 
B urself again! Da old u dat i miss so much!!!
*Dark circle ko mkin bsar pehal??? :P *
hhehehhehe

I miss u so much dat i felt like crying when i see u sleep through skype.
T_T

Hahahhaa
Lawak la kte, duk same2 dlu pown cmnih
Duk jawh pown skype smpai ttdo...
:P

p/s: Abaikn muka kerek ku yek! :P

4 comments:

zara jellyjolly said...

fifa sahabat ku yg tersayang.. im really touched.. ak akn cbe sayangkn diri ak.. thanks for being there for me.. when im really need someone to comfort me.. u r a goodfren fifa.. maybe bcoz im already blind.. n u show the light.. fifaaaa... ak nanges lg byk ble bce blog ko!!!! nanges terharu..waaaaa!!! besar ek dark circle aku.. hoho.. aku pakai cermin mata la.. ko ni.. xpasan ke? hahahaha jom layan lagu salt water room..

zara jellyjolly said...

haha.. klaka gmbr ko ltk.. tgh lagu ice cream ni.. t'igt time kte p bli askem kt lavida.. askem cornetto.. :D

zara jellyjolly said...

insyaAllah.. everything will be ok sayunk.. i just hv to b more patient.. i still hv faith in him.. =)

puteri_nemo said...

LAWAK GILER GMBR KUT FIFAH!!!!!!!I MISS U!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...