TuneList - Make your site Live

Oct 2, 2011

CinTa ItU :)


I really want to share this here... :D

During Ramadan, I spent most of days at my grandma's house dat i lovingly called 'MA'
I would say dat those days r days i miss da most
I found peace juz by looking at her face
n hearing her voice
Dat face dat i would dare to say such a beautiful face
I think I can feel something 
whenever i look into her eyes
She's missing someone

Every nite, she would sleep only juz a few hours 
Woke up early and prepared us sahur
Then you would hear her voice reciting the Quran echoed in the house
I love dat moment so much...

2.00 a.m 
30 august
Dawn of Eid for 2011
She woke up early again
I asked her why
She said she couldn't sleep
End up prepared nasi dagang for the Eid next morning
I felt a lump of emotion in my throat at dat time
Suddenly i felt sad
'She's missing ABAH'
Dat's wat i'm thinking 

I end up sit beside her and watching her 
She's preparing nasi dagang for us
A tradition for her n us
A 'religion' to her since she married my late Abah ( My late grandpa )
There's silence between us
Without words i just sit there n helping her whatever that i can
But I end up went back to sleep
While she's cooking till morning with my mother later

If Abah is there
She would not be alone doing all that
She would have someone to nag her
To help her
*my late grandpa was a great cook!! :D*
She would sleep tightly in his arm at night before Eid
She would not get up dat early
Someone would make her smile on Eid day
I miss that....

Looking back
I never heard his name out of Ma's mouth after he's gone
I never saw her tears
But she's become someone dat love to kept old things even they're broken
Old cupboard dat Abah build for her is still there
His kain pelekat n kopiah is still there 
Even I think, his smell is still in their room

I want to have dat kind of love
Pure love between Abah n Ma
They are like match make in heaven
Ma was 16 when they married 
She was a petite chinese malay girl and Abah was a police officer
Abah is a strict n loud person
Ma is such a sweet n softspoken person
She would prepare anything that he like
He would help her in kitchen
He would prepare anything that she need in the house
A cupboard, chair, a room, a store hut
Everything is for her comfort

Truthfully
I miss him too
When he died
I'm not there
I cried so much when my mom told me through the phone
Two death in one day
My Abah n my Ayah Su

As my family flew back to Kelantan
I'm in Kuching.
Left with my brother across the sea
I don't even know where's their graves at that time

I cried so much that i can't even talk to anybody
Then the next day
My tears stopped
N I never cried about him again

But seeing Ma's face
Make all memories with him come back
His teases to me
His yell n nags to me
His face when he cooking n gardening
I miss that
I'm regret to not have chance to see his face n kiss his forehead
chance to apologize to him
T_T

Ya Allah, tempatkanlah dia di tempat orang2 yg beriman dan tmpt org2 yg Kau kasihi... 


I want to grow old with someone
Not two or three
Just one man dat willing to grow old with me

Is it so hard to have dat??
To loyal to a person throughout your life?

Seeing them, I get that
Marriage is not about you marrying a person for your own good
It's about marrying a person's life for you n her/him

Everything is Allah's fate
He prepared everything beautifully for us
I hope I would get the best that He prepared for me...
Amin... :)



2 comments:

puteri_nemo said...

i cried throughout the whole post..i wish i can be like ur grandparents..everything is Allah's fate..Allah know what is the best for us rite?

notika said...

yeap... He knows everythng! y u cry?? i dun like it when u cry!! it's such a 'happy' post what! hehhee korg kn suke ckp sal kawen.. :P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...