TuneList - Make your site Live

Oct 22, 2011

Give me a smile... ;)

Need to calm myself now
Need to cheer up myself now
;D
Jom dengar my honey sing for me k!
Hehehhee
:P
Eng trans :
Give me a smile, 
Don't be sad It's going to be alright. 
Don't shed a tear 
The song that I am singing now 
I hope that it can bring you a bit of comfort 
Give me a smile, 
Don't get hurt It's going to be alright,
although you are going through a hard time now 
Time will pass 
Everything will look up again 
Give me a smile 
I am right here by your side I love you, 
can you hear my heart? 
Close your eyes 
No matter what, 
I believe you I am always here for you 
Give me a smile, look into my eyes I love you, 
I have always been looking at your heart 
It has never changed 
You can lean on my shoulders 
Take a rest, 
Give me a smile. 
I am here for you, me who believes in you 
always and forever.

A lovely friend said to me yesterday, 
" Pipah x rse lg mcm mane skitnye bercinta, rsenye sakit sgt smpai x leh describe..."
Btul!
Ak x rse lg mcm mane sakitnye.
Tapi untung la spe yg da rse sbb 
Allah nk tnjuk pd korg awl2 susahnye bnda tuh.
Allah nk tnjuk 'know-how' bnda tu.
Allah nk ajr org tuh jd kuat n bleh lalui ap2 jek lpas ni.

Sayang kan Allah pd korg??? :D

Ak plak, x rse pown lg bnda tuh n ak x taw klu ak kuat nk lalui bnda2 tuh.
Bnda2 stress biasa pown x kuat, inikan plak sakit yg x leh describe tu.
I'm too scared to go through a relationship 
that i'm afraid to love people.
I'm even afraid to open my heart to people coz I'm afraid to b hurt.
That's how weak I am! ;(

So, my lovely friend dat I love so much!
B strong!!
Allah LOVE U SO MUCH!
*Jeles* 
Sbb tuh sume ni jd skrg...
I love u! 
;D


p/s : Ak nk kna cheer up bkn sbb putus cinta yek! :P
Ad masalah negeri + negara skit. 
:D

2 comments:

jie said...

open ur heart...for cinta,not cintan cintun yet:)may Allah ease ur journey

notika said...

hehee amin.... hope HE ease our journey. not asking it to come rite now coz i'm not ready to face it yet.:P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...