TuneList - Make your site Live

Dec 25, 2010

how's life??

Afifah, how's life?

Haha.... tnye dri sndri plak... :P 
Everything is okay although i stumble here n there, anyhow, everything is ok..
Dat's life is it? we stumble sumtimes...
:)

Last week, spend some precious time wit my family.
Kuar shopping, jln2, mkn2.. :D
Nowadays, ayah n mak bz kalah menteri! hehehe
Slalu outstation jek. So, last week ayah ad mesyuarat kt KL, 
so, parent bwk adek2 ribena tuh jln2.... JELES EDEN!!!!
Tp xpela, smpat abihkn msa shari yg ad ngan diorg. 
Da la ak homesick!!! Ilang rndu skit....
Alhamdulillah...
I really am thankful now...
Allah knows da best rite???
He arrange everything beautifully...
^^

Study??
My biochem paper, i failed it ngan bangganya! Hahaha
Mmg xdek jodoh ngan Chemi....
Starting 2 giv up, but then, seeing my parent face last weekend, make me think...
'this really not da end yet, u cant giv up!'

To Atie... we walk on da same path, there's no different...
U hav 2 be strong n i really know how u feel
I'm sorry that i can't b at ur side n hug u tightly...
but please b fine...
remember, i always hugs u silently at da back, giving u small strength....
Luv u n missing u like crazy....

Now, I'm in da behavior science block.
I would say da best block so far.
Luv psychology so much! hehe
There's so much thing i learn from diz block...
Bout people...
Why people do sumtings....
Learn how great a human can b, how weak a human can b...
Dat's Allah's creation..
^^
He knows everything....




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...