TuneList - Make your site Live

Dec 25, 2010

Wahai pejuang...berlarilah!

Hav been bz wit college n playing, i really dun hav time to 'merepek' here... 
So, here is my spesel post for sumone dat i adore...
A FIGHTER DAT FIGHT TILL DA END...

Takziah to arwah MAS AFZAL....
Al- Fatihah....
Let's pray for him....

Who is he??
I know bout him from my fren's blog. I read his blog now n then if i had time.
He really is a fighter... He's a 26 years old just graduated doc. 
When his frenz were struggling wit their final year of medical school, he struggle with Hodgkin's Lymphoma n studies...
But Alhamdulillah, he managed to graduate! 

How hard is it for him at dat time... Sometimes when i think my situation is really hard, 
i remember how hard his life would be.
The most touching stories dat i read from his blog is when he got the diagnosis of his lymphoma during his final year, he cried so hard in a mosque holding the holy Quran on his chest.... 
All da effort he make to make it there, to be a medical student, his dream to be a doctor became all hazy at dat time...
If dat's happen to me, i wouldn't hav known if i would hav dat enormous strength...
Wat about my family? 
Wat about my dream...?

He reminds me how lucky I am.
He reminds me how weak a human r.
He makes me realize how strong a heart can be.
He reminds me.. how Allah is da Almighty....

Until da end of his life, he never fails to preach people about Islam, encourage people to stand on their feet.
Dat's da true fighter, a fighter dat fight till da end of their life
a fighter dat never giv up a single of time dat he left.

I may not know him personally, but he is my brother.
SAUDARA SEISLAM....



A touching post from SAIFULISLAM


1 comment:

. said...

oh... ini ke yg ustaz hasrizal cakap... :(

walaupon beliau dah pergi, dia jadi qudwah yg trbaik!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...