TuneList - Make your site Live

Jun 11, 2011

To zara,,,,


Dear Zara...
Ak da buat ap yg ak patot buat...
ak da ikot cakap ko tuk go through everythng...
It end well at least...
but i'm crying now.. :(
I dun know why...
I'm sorry...

Gonna miss u a lot.
I can't find anybody that can stand my crazy perangai like u!
Gonna miss the last few days with u
Our date together.... I felt like dats da best date i ever hav! :)
Gonna miss my dancing buddy!!! 
Da Moonlight Starlight dance is da best!!! 
Like u said, everytime i hear saltwater room  
i'll remember u.....


Zara n Lydia... Da one dat being there for me when i'm alone
Da one dat can understand my heart...
Da one dat made me laugh when i'm crying....
Gonna mis u guys so much! 

Bye cyberjaya....
A journey dat i won't forget for da rest of my life
A journey dat made me grown up....

3 comments:

Najwa said...

dear fifah..there is always a friend to suppport u..don't feel alone..i will try my best to be ur true friend..and there is Allah for u and us to ngadu everything..maaf sekiranya hak saya x tertunai

fiza said...

fifahhhh.......

notika said...

jie.... :D
can't wait 2 see u there!!! hope everythng gonna b ok...
it's ok, i know... learning to live on my own. i will try to b a good fren to u too.. frens dat will each other until da hereafter k?? InsyaAllah...i'm sorry too...

fiza! missing u....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...