TuneList - Make your site Live

Jun 11, 2011

i can say this now....

Now i can say this.... 
For a long time i kept it inside...
But now, finally i can say this cuz now i can understand everytng...

After everyhtng happened for the last few months, i'm actually not only lost my study,
but i lost my precious frens....

My immature thought made me doing all dat....
I ran away from people as if they r da one dat cause everyhtng...
I'm sorry...

Part of me regret for everythng dat i've done cuz i hurt them
i hurt their hearts... 
i left them without any words n confusion...

Part of me not regret it cause i think dat's what i should do at dat time
So that i don't hurt them anymore
So that i don't burden their life anymore
So that my heart not hurt anymore than what i already felt at that time...

I remember dat time, i cry my heart out like i never been before...
At dat time, i don't know what's hurt the most.
Either the fact dat my future had been thrown away by people 
or the fact that
neither my frenz were there when i need them da most
At dat time i think
'Ah... I really live my life awfully before this...
I treat them not good enough
I'm not a good fren to them....
I'm really not a good person...'
I blame myself....

Yes 
It is my fault
It's my fault for asking n demand more than they are...
They r like that n dat's sumting i can't change
As a gud fren, i should b da one dat understand them...
They r a good frens
Very good frens
They want to help but they don't know how n end up left me there...
I'm da one dat not trying to open my heart to them....

Tonight, last nite i'm here...
After a long time of no words between us, i'm trying to fix everythng...
My prayers had been answered.
I kept asking Allah all this time...
'Ya Allah, juz let me do this n fix everythng before i left here....'
Alhamdulillah...

 Eventhough i doubt it, Zara said to me
' Grab this chance to fix everythng n left with calm hearts n start a new life after this.
So that u don't left any scars on ur heart... B brave!'

The starting was so awkward dat i don't utter a single word.
I'm alone there with them...
My heart felt stuffy!
Finally, i said to myself
' Juz act normal n nothing happened b4...'
N IT IS...
Myb da scars is there, but atleast i don't made them felt uncomfortable...
Eventhough i can't even look in their eyes...
Every secs n mins i'm with them, 
i felt like crying... Even when i'm laughing... My thoughts on everythg dat happened b4 kept popping in my brain...
*missing da old times...*


 aiman, ja,  faz...

I'm sorry for being such a bad fren to you
Sorry for being such a burden to you...
I'm sorry...
It's my fault... i'm sorry....
I luv you guys n i hope everytng gonna b fine...
good lucks n please b good n live a good life...

Tomorrow i'm gonna left u guys without saying gudbye...
I think dat's da best for now.... 
Hope this frenship may last forever...
InsyaAllah....

A vid dat Aiman share after our outing today... 
Besh! Sbb ad upin ipin! hehehe nice song... :D


2 comments:

Yan.haziyana said...

wounds heal. but scars dont. hehe bai pipah aka senior ku..! hoho

notika said...

yan! hehehe nk ckp ak rndu ko n x sbr nk jmpe ko kt sne! x dek brita baru ke??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...