TuneList - Make your site Live

Jul 15, 2012

blog berhabook.

Wahh... x igt ble last time bukak blog!
MIAN...

Ada sebab kenape tukar address blog
Ada sebab kenape x bukak blog
Segalanya ada sebab....
:)

Ah! Barney found this blog n I don't know if u r reading this.

Barney...
All I want to say to u is....
I'm Sorry
Thank You so much for trying.
And...
I Love U
I Miss U
U'll know it even if I didn't say it, do u?
:)
Saranghae...

Cuti, but don't feel like one.
:P
Mak xdek, ayah xdek.
Saya bangun, kluar blik, jln2 dalam umah, masuk bilik.
Da end....  Hehehe
But its nice to b home....

1 comment:

nemo said...

hehee i am reading dis...knp tukar blog?enjoyy ur holidays well since u r not home often..be a gud daughter and DOCTOR too..plz do update ur blog alwiz..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...