TuneList - Make your site Live

Jan 1, 2012

Dear 2012... :)

It's da last day of 2011 and I'm spending it alone.... :)
Errr... Not dat alone! hehehe
Thank God I have cik Farra Comel n Afzan.
Thnk You!!! Thank You so much! <3
Kami #foreveralone.... :P

But I'm ok! Why would i'm thnking to da one dat not thinking?? :D

And Alhamdulillah... everything just fine... 

Erm... Now!

Bowing away to 2011
Saying hi to 2012
:D

Dear 2011, 
Thank you for everything...
For the tears, heartaches and lessons,
For the smiles, laughter and loves,

For all the time I have to endure betrayal
For all the time I learn to forget
For all the time I know what sincerity is
For all pain of losings
For new windows of life
For new loves and friends

For giving me people that never forget to teach and loving me
For every single great people around me
For new world and bless
For changing the old me and giving the better me
For teaching me what life is
For making me smarter
For letting me know which persons worth to be loved

For letting me know who I am and how strong this girl is
For letting me know meaning of faith and Allah SWT
You don't know how much grateful I am for everything
Thank You Allah.... :)
I won't ask more than this... It's da best dat I can get and it's WONDERFUL! :P

Looking away to the wonderful life I left behind... :P


Dear 2012
Please be nice to me.... :)
Anticipating the next stop!!!! :D

I'm starting this year with right leg and BISMILLAH..... :D


1 comment:

nn said...

sory pah x de kat umah...huhu, nak beli bateri sebenarnya..u are not always alone...we are always by ur side..may Allah bless this strong girl

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...