TuneList - Make your site Live

May 28, 2011

Life goes On??

It has been a month n everythng is still da same n nothing is going rite...
Now??
I dun know if can say dat my life is alrite
Looking back, i juz wanna laugh out loud about everythng n wake up from this dream
I wish it is a dream...
I wish i can turn everythng from da start..

But, everythng happen in front of my eyes
I never knew it would happen to me
I never imagine it WOULD HAPPEN to me....
It is funny rite??  

I guess diz happen at da rite time myb??
A big bell juz happen to ring in my life i guess
Time to refresh everythng..

Part of me juz want to shout n being mad to myself...
Part of me juz want to cry all night dat it would b enough for my whole life...

People might see i laugh n smile
But they never knew wat's in my heart
They would never knew...

I'm afraid
Everyday i wake up with thoughts
" Will everythng would b fine today?"
"Will i b fine today?"
"Will my fren b fine?"
"Will i hav to hear another bad news?"
A pathetic way to live rite??
People never imagine how dat matter affect our life

They think we r fine juz by looking on our smile
But they never imagine our heart crying inside...

I wish i can do sumthing... but i can't

Ya Allah, Ya Rabb
I juz want you to give us strength to go through everythng 
U r da mighty dat knows everthing dat we don't....



2 comments:

Yan.haziyana said...

:( we are crying inside. tak tipu.. huk3..
we smile to hide the pain.. but at the same time we smile to heal the pain..

notika said...

i know how u feel... :(
hope everythng will b fine soon...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...