TuneList - Make your site Live

Dec 28, 2009

wit diz 1 litre of tears...

From 1 litre of tears.... Great muvi!!


Old times...
When people ask me 2 cry
Diz will shut da factory
When people cry
Diz face will show off its smile


Even if da sun is falling above me
I can cool down da heat wit my breath
Even if da typhoon comes
I will hold on tight...


Now...
It's feels like da factory is open 24 hours
Keep flowing wit da supply
And dat one thing never change
It's smile never fade in front of people


Even if da sun is far away
I will run away hundred times far
Even if da wind just slap my face gracefully
I would trown away like a stick


I miss da old times
As my tears run down my cheeks
Feels like half of me is gone
Everything is falling apart
N i'm thinking dat i'm holding on
But i'm trown 2 da end of the world!


I realised dat
Life is all about trade sumtin wit sumtin
U give me diz
N U take some back
N I'm sorry 4 being such ungrateful


I'm sorry when u ask wat's wrong wit me
N I'll say 'It's nothing'
Ur heart is hurt
U r thinking dat 'Am I such unreliable??'
I'm sorry
It just really me
N I never mean 2 hurt u


It's fine if it'll burden me
But it'll pathetic if I'm burden others
Now, I'm trying 2 pick up wat's left 4 me
Da pieces of life
Dat prepared 4 me
N I'll never turn back
N I really don't know wat's left 4 me....
















No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...